Written by Segun M. Alonge Jr
Laying quietly on my bed at dusk
With deep cravings so sweet and tender
Deep in thoughts so pure and virtuous
Of a being closer than my breath
Deep desires pulling up within my soul
With longings words cannot describe
I veered closely into a world so perfect
Where all of me is immersed in Him
Basking in love so amazing
Keeping fears and anxieties at bay
Upholding the very essence of my existence
Glorifying the creator and maker of my being
What more could be so potent as this?
What better feeling can be compared to it?
I in Him and He in me closely knitted
Wrapped together in absolute wonder
Daily will I declare this sweet experience
Because my life springs out from it
Allowing nothing of this sphere to steal my joy
For all things were made for me
Author: Mirele Mann
When you receive a book as a present, are you filled with elation?
Do the terms ‘bookworm’, ‘booklover’ or ‘bibliophile’ apply to you?
Can you relate to the simultaneous joy and agony of finishing a good book?
Do you look forward to being transported to different world every time you open a book?
The following are things all book lovers know to be true.
1. The unparalleled satisfaction that comes with organizing your bookshelf
2. Having every surface in your house covered in books
3. Knowing that the best vacation is the vacation spent reading
4. The personal anguish that follows the death of a beloved fictional character
5. Being halfway through way too many books
6. Mastering the art of reading while eating and walking
7. Being able to appreciate a beautiful book cover
8. Re-reading your favorite books until they are in near shreds
9. Promising yourself that you will only read one more page – and then staying up all night to finish the book
10. The sensation that you are in the presence of the ‘greats’ every time you step into a bookstore
11. Establishing the ideal reading nook in your apartment, complete with a fuzzy blanket and a comfy chair
12. Getting library envy anytime you look at a well stocked library.